Futures have significantly simplified...
FCS 2020/2021 range has landed…
Timmy Patterson Surfboards have landed on our racks. We are very stoked to welcome the legendary shaper’s designs to our shop.
Some great ways to take the edge off and take full advantage of what’s on offer this winter
The Second wave of Covid 19 Stage 3 Lockdowns and how that effects surfing in Victoria Australia.
Zak Surfboards returns to the world of skate…
Darren’s new small-wave funboard. The perfect shape to get you amped & out there (no matter how average the conditions are).
If you’re after a winter wetsuit that doesn’t skimp on flexibility, then this is definitely a suit to check out.
We’ve finally locked the Victorian shaping icon Michael Anthony in to do some more boards for our racks
CI MID the best of retro fused with a touch of modern design. The perfect combination of trim, glide, speed and carve.
Our most popular selling 43 steamer updated for Winter 2020 with a number of significant improvements
We have just got in a bunch of Doug Rogers shapes. Generous on foam, without sacrificing performance.
We are doing it again a Promotional Giveaway- you have a choice these two boards from Town & Country with the RRP $1095.
The Sci-Fi 2.0 a greater wave range with that same ultra fast and responsive feel
Make your wax job grippier and longer lasting – the better connection with your board, the the better the ride.
Sell your surfboard – Looking to move an unwanted / old or unused board? We are now selling Secondhand Surfboards on Consignment again!!! Forget wasting your time with tyre-kickers on Gumtree, Ebay, SurfCoast Secondhand & Melbourne Secondhand Surfboards Facebook groups – let us put in the hard yards & sell your old or unwanted sticks for you instead.
With our central location for surfers from Melbourne and surrounding coasts, plus a listing on our online store (with 6 photos) we are sure to get a decent amount of traffic/interest in your board. Payments for the boards to us can be made by Credit Card, Cash or ZipPay which also broadens the pool of customers. We also offer an Australia Wide Shipping Service for customers on our Online Store – so we can substantially increase the number of potential buyers for you board(s), helping you to Sell your surfboard.
Our terms and conditions are as follows:
- The Payment for your sold board will be a Zak Surfboards store voucher / store credit. You are free to spend this credit/voucher on whatever you like in store (including new surfboards, custom surfboards, other secondhand surfboards, wetsuits, fins, board bags etc)
- We take a 10% admin fee from the sale price when you Sell your surfboard
- All boards you want to sell through us must be de-waxed (or you will be charged for us to do this for you)
- All dings must be fixed & watertight. We won’t sell creased or previously broken surfboards for you.
- Boards will be listed at a price discussed & agreed to by yourself and one of our staff members (if you are unsure of price etc we can advise you on this)
*We also can buy your old surfboards for $$CASH$$ if you prefer*